Sunday, July 13, 2008

Potty Trained!

By some standards Kendall has been potty-trained for awhile but my definition of potty-trained is going, wiping, flushing, and washing all by yourself AND no overnight accidents. She meets that criteria so I am making the declaration. Way to go Kendall. Hip-Hip-Hooray!!

5 comments:

Keri said...

Woo-hoo!!! That is AWESOME!! Way to go Mom! How I long for the day when I'll only have to buy diapers in one size. Have you decided about play group this week? It's supposed to be in the low to mid 70s this Tuesday.

Sarah J. said...

Yeah! One thing about parenting that I DREAD. Good job.

Kelsee said...

Yay Kendall! Or should I say yay Krista?!! :)

Either way, it's a happy day!

Heidi said...

Congrats!!! That is exciting!

Jennifer Wright said...

I am soooo jealous. I would be happy if Hunter could meet just 1 of criteria. Way to go Kenall and Krista.