Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Happy 6th Birthday!
I can't believe Hayden is 6 years old today! I can remember the day he was born and how excited we were for him to join our family. If I had to think of only one quality to describe Hayden it would be "imaginative". Tadj calls him the "idea man" because he is always coming up with some fun game for our family to play or some crazy thing to build or draw. Here is my birthday interview with Hayden (his answers, not mine).
Favorite color: green
Favorite food: carrots
Favorite sport: soccer
Favorite hobby: playing with my doodle-pro
What do you want to be when you grow up: College Teacher like Indiana Jones
Favorite memory: Seeing the bears at the zoo
Best feature: Being a boy
What college do you want to go to: I don’t know
Major in college: Geology or some sort of science
Favorite subject: P.E.
Favorite movie: Star Wars III
Favorite TV show: Spongebob Squarepants
Favorite vacation: Disney World
Wants to visit: Lego Land in San Diego
Most embarrassing moment: I don't know but my worst day ever was when we got stuck in the toy room. (Note from mom: No, I didn't lock him in there--Kendall did)
Where do you want to live when you grow up: In a green house in Washington.
Favorite band/singer: I don't have one.
Favorite book: Magic Tree House series
Favorite song: Imperial March (Star Wars)
If you could have one wish come true, what would it be: For me to not be scared in the dark.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN! WE LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Hayden.
I love you.
GG
That's cute. Happy Birthday, Hayden! I, too, remember when you were born- how excited your parents were!
Hayden is a very special kid. We are excited to watch him grow. Great job.
Happy Birthday Hayden, from your pal Hunter.
Post a Comment