Monday, November 2, 2009

Star Wars Halloween

I was trying to avoid buying costumes this year so I borrowed Hayden's costume from a friend (thanks Nanci), Kendall was going to wear her super fancy princess dress from mimi and papa, and Trevor was going to wear Hayden's old costume. Well, my plan was working until we took Kendall to the Halloween store and she fell in love with the Padme Amidala costume (from Star Wars). Here are my two star wars fans dressed as Obi-Wan and Padme.


To continue in the Star Wars theme, Tadj carved pumpkins with pictures of Boba Fett, Yoda, and the death star.






Trevor did wear Hayden's old lion costume. We can pretend he was Chewbacca.

But I don't think Chewie had a tail.

Here I am with my sister-in-law Jessie and one cute dressed-up cow, Gracie-Mae. Out of the five costume parties, Kendall did wear her princess dress once (she wanted to be able to wear more make-up).

2 comments:

gg said...

My greatgrand children are so cute and precious. Tadj is a super artist. I love the picture of Trevor on the birth announcement.

Doug said...

The kids look so cute. Tadj is great at the pumpkin carving, way cool.