Kendall asked me today when she woke up, "Mom, am I really 3?" Yep, it's true! We aren't having big birthday parties this year so I volunteered our house for playgroup today so we could enjoy some birthday cupcakes. (Thanks to the terrible weather--I would have rather been at the park enjoying some sun!)After everyone left, the kids wanted to relax so I put a movie on for them and went upstairs to check my e-mail. I was having some problems with the VPN that must have taken me longer to fix than I thought. When I went downstairs I noticed that 8 of the remaining 9 cupcakes were missing! Upon closer inspection I found 3 cupcakes in the garbage can with the tops eaten off and several wrappers. So in about 15 mintes Hayden inhaled 5 cupcakes and Kendall ate the top off of 3. I can't take my eye off of them for even a minute! Here is the birthday girl. If you look close you can see some of the evidence on her face.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Happy Birthday Kendall!
Kendall asked me today when she woke up, "Mom, am I really 3?" Yep, it's true! We aren't having big birthday parties this year so I volunteered our house for playgroup today so we could enjoy some birthday cupcakes. (Thanks to the terrible weather--I would have rather been at the park enjoying some sun!)After everyone left, the kids wanted to relax so I put a movie on for them and went upstairs to check my e-mail. I was having some problems with the VPN that must have taken me longer to fix than I thought. When I went downstairs I noticed that 8 of the remaining 9 cupcakes were missing! Upon closer inspection I found 3 cupcakes in the garbage can with the tops eaten off and several wrappers. So in about 15 mintes Hayden inhaled 5 cupcakes and Kendall ate the top off of 3. I can't take my eye off of them for even a minute! Here is the birthday girl. If you look close you can see some of the evidence on her face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's a doll! I can't believe she's 3 already. Your kids are getting so big.
Happy Birthday, Kendall! I forgot how close her and Pieper's birthday are. She's so cute and looks so much older than last time I saw her. She's a perfect mix of you and Tadj. What a fun birthday! :)
Post a Comment