As for the kids, Hayden and Kendall went to dinosaur camp and just finished 10 weeks of swim lessons. Here is Hayden swimming. Look at that form!

Kendall is practicing her "ice cream scoops" in her picture. After I convinced her to put her face in the water we discovered that she can swim on her own. And I mean really swim-- kicking her feet while her arms are doing the crawl stroke. Now she just needs to figure out how to take a breath during this process!

Tadj and I have been trying to fit in weekly dates and have enjoyed the movies, shopping, and more recently we went to a Seahawks pre-season game. I didn't take my camera with me to the game but I should have. We were on the 50 yard line just a few rows from the field. It was awesome with the exception of a really obnoxious fan yelling in my ear the whole time. No, it wasn't Tadj. Here we are at a restaurant in Ballard.
I planted a vegetable garden in the spring and have had great success with the peas, zucchini, and squash. Corn and broccoli were a total failure. I am really proud of my garden (well, the veggies that grew) so I have to include a picture...

3 comments:
I have to write our primary program too- 3rd year in a row! It's on my "to do" list for September. Ours isn't until the end of October. Yeah for that! Looks like you've had a good summer.
I love your garden! i bought some seeds this year but was so busy with baby stuff i didnt get to plant anything :(
Thanks for visiting my blog! Reason I ask about your hubby...my nephew's name is Tadj...and he was named after a guy on my BIL's mission to Minnesota! It is not a common name so I wondered.
Cutie kids! And as far as looking 18...I wish!!!
Post a Comment