Friday, September 12, 2008

UW vs. BYU


Many people at Tadj's work are BYU or UW alumns so they decided to have their own football game - to be held the morning of the "real" game. A little healthy competition is good for everyone, right? In this work game the UW teamed creamed the BYU team. I photographed the event and 75% of my shots are of the UW team because BYU never got the ball. Some may wonder if I am torn on who to cheer for since I attended BYU and UW. But I have to go for my alma mater. Go Huskies! Plus, I have to root for my husband! It is just terribly unfortunate that the real college game didn't have the same outcome. And yes, I think healthy competition is good for those competing, not necessarily for the little one on the sideline who had a small accident waiting for her dad to finish playing. Poor Kendall!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: