Friday, November 28, 2008

Tom the Turkey

We hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving. We celebrated at our house this year with a total of 19 guests. I cooked a turkey for the first time ever and it actually turned out. A Thanksgiving miracle! Too bad I didn't take a picture.
I did take a picture of Hayden's school project - a turkey disguised as batman.

"I'm Tom Turkey and I'm scared as can be. I'm dressed in a disguise so you can't catch me!"

3 comments:

The Haley Family said...

that is so cute! Love that he is in disguise!

I did have few moments yesterday. Matt took the boys out for a few hours while Ella was napping...so I had SOME QUIET for a little while!

Sarah J. said...

Happy Turkey day to you! Congrats on the turkey. I did one our 2nd year of marriage for all Jake's family and it was a small ordeal. I think I was on the phone with my mom every 20 minutes asking her directions. Needless to say, it was the last turkey I've made! It did turn out though- just can't handle all the "prep" work with it! Hayden's turkey is to die for funny!

Trisha said...

Thanksgiving at your house was the best ever. Thank you so much.