But things change. I've known since the beginning of September that November 30 would be my last day of work. It feels odd to walk into my office and not check my work e-mail. I will miss the people I worked with and the brain stimulating work. But for now I am going to enjoy every minute of being with my kids without work lingering in the back of my mind. And I am praying for the patience to endure a dog that dear old Santa may leave under our tree. And thus closes a chapter in my life.
5 comments:
Krista!
It was an honor to work with you for 5 years. I know you will be missed. I can't wait to see what lies ahead for you. Good luck with the dog--I think I see one in our future too.
Sherry
Best of luck with this new chapter in your life! You'll love it!
Congrats on finaly being done!! What are you ever going to do with yourself now?? :)
wow, how great for you! I start, you stop...how exciting for this new phase! You love statistics?? I loved it so much I took it several times in college...:(
I cant even imagine. I am sure you will have so much fun not having to work and being able to concentrate on your kids 24/7. I am excited to hear about what type of dog santa may bring!
Post a Comment