Right here the kids are smiling but as soon as they get on Santa's lap they look frightened. I don't have any pictures of my own because I was just focusing on getting the kids look toward the professional camera. I hope it turns out!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Pictures with the "real" Santa
Since we are stuck inside today because of the snow I get the chance to catch up on my blog. This is the last one for today. Yesterday we made the trek to Bellevue to see Santa Claus. We have gone to see the same Santa since Hayden was just a few months old. This year was no exception but getting to the mall was a nightmare and the wait for Santa was over an hour. The kids were actually surprisingly patient and well-behaved during this process.

Right here the kids are smiling but as soon as they get on Santa's lap they look frightened. I don't have any pictures of my own because I was just focusing on getting the kids look toward the professional camera. I hope it turns out!
Right here the kids are smiling but as soon as they get on Santa's lap they look frightened. I don't have any pictures of my own because I was just focusing on getting the kids look toward the professional camera. I hope it turns out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the real Santa! Somehow my kids could tell the difference this year...hmmm
Post a Comment