She would also rule the roost if we let her. Tadj and I have been working on replacing all the doors, trim, and baseboards in our house and the nail gun and compressor can be noisy. One day Kendall was annoyed, "Guys, can you pleeeeaaaaase keep the noise down!" So Tadj asked her why she needed us to keep the noise down. Her reply: "Just keep the noise down" as she stomped away.
Kendall is also very outgoing (most of the time). At the grocery store she usually sings "I am A Child of God" at the top of her lungs with a slight change to one of the verses: "Lead me, guide me, walk inside me." But now with it being the Christmas season, her latest song is "We Wish you a Merry Christmas." Suprisingly enough, most people actually respond "Merry Christmas". I guess we are bringing Christmas spirit to the world one grocery store at a time.
On Friday Kendall was helping me unwrap candy canes to make christmas cookies. She hooked the tops of two the candy canes together and exclaimed, "Look, Mom, it's a hooker!"
We have been joking lately that we didn't know that "Beauty and the Beast" could be one person. But we love her dearly and are so thankful she gives us many reasons to laugh.

1 comment:
She is so funney!! I wonder what she will be like as a teenager:)
Post a Comment