Congratulations! I am very excited for you!!! I love that announcement, too cute. It actually took me a second to figure it out, that's how smart I am. But, I am blaming my brain on 3 kids!! :)
Congratulations! Very clever announcement. We also found out we were pregnant with our third right after we got a puppy. Hmmm. Wonder if there is a connection.
Congratulations! So excited for you and your family to grow by one more! Life only gets better and better with each new child. Hope you're feeling well!
10 comments:
Congratulations !!!!
Congrats to your family Krista! How exciting! I hope pregnancy treats you well and your sickness is minimal! YEAH!
Yea! Very cute pictures and I love the announcement. We are so excited for your family!
Congratulations! I am very excited for you!!! I love that announcement, too cute. It actually took me a second to figure it out, that's how smart I am. But, I am blaming my brain on 3 kids!! :)
Congratulations! Very clever announcement. We also found out we were pregnant with our third right after we got a puppy. Hmmm. Wonder if there is a connection.
YEAH!!!!!!! Exciting!!!!! Congrats!!!
Congratulations! So excited for you and your family to grow by one more! Life only gets better and better with each new child. Hope you're feeling well!
what wonderful news!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!
you always have such creative announcements. We are so excited for you & surprised. take care
Congrats.. Exciting for you and your family :)
Post a Comment