Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Nursery

Pictures of the nursery were requested so here we go....We moved Kendall into the room that was formerly my office sometime in July. I liked the walls in the nursery even though they were Pepto Bismol pink, but it just won't work for a baby boy.



So we painted a neutral color and used vinyl stickers for the border. I am still figuring out what kind of art work to put up on the walls so they are a little plain.



A couple of years ago we were at Babies R Us and sat in this super comfy rocker/glider chair. We decided at that point that if we ever had another baby that we would purchase this chair. We found it and here it is.




Finally, there was another request for a picture of me. With hesitation here it is.


2 comments:

Sarah J. said...

I've now had 3 babies and I'm STILL waiting for a rocker! Good for you- the room looks great. AND, so do you! Are you sure your 9 months prego?!?

Trisha said...

You always have the best ideas for decorating. Very cute. Cant wait to meet your little guy! Hang in there!