Friday, December 18, 2009

Say goodbye to the holiday sweater

A short time ago Tadj participated in an ugly Christmas sweater contest at work and won. I suppose it was exciting to win but ever since he has been wearing this ugly shirt to all of our holiday parties. It is hideous and embarrassing. Here is a picture:



When I was folding laundry this morning I came across this shirt and remembered that we have a couple more parties this weekend. Something needed to be done. So to ensure that I will no longer be humiliated by this shirt it is going to make a disappearing act. Here is my method of choice.



Goodbye ugly shirt. You will NOT be missed.

7 comments:

Tadj said...

I think the truth is that Ollie is holding my shirt gently, guarding it until I return home. If not, the t-sweater may look even more realistic with a few holes... Nice try Krista. White elephant party on Saturday, here we come!

Fire Princess said...

Love it! I can see why he won the contest.

Keri said...

i wondered what was up with his shirt at the ward chrismtas party. nicely done krista!

Keith & Melanie Erickson said...

Nice! What a creative way to get rid of something and be able to blame it on the dog!

Sherry LaMonica said...

I miss you guys! This post made me laugh out loud.

Heidi said...

Darn...would have LOVED to see him with that sweater on. HA HA! Oh and can you let Tadj know that I cant stop thinking about his homemade chicken noodle soup??? It was sooooo yummy. I need to try and make some...forgot to tell you last night.

Matt and Carla said...

This is the funniest story, hope your Holidays were great...w/or w/o the festive sweater!