Monday, October 18, 2010

He is HERE!!!


As you all probably know by now Krista and I were very lucky to welcome our fourth (and last) baby into our family on 10/10/10 weighing in at 7 lbs 5oz and 19.5 inches long. We have named him Lincoln John. The labor and delivery went very smooth and quick when compared to the other kids (I think it has to do mainly with the other kids’ giant melons compared to Lincoln’s.)



You might be asking yourself, "Didn't they just have a kid not that long ago?" Well yes we did, Trevor just turned a year old at the end of September so my amazing wife has her hands full with these two the next few years.
Again we had a hard time agreeing upon a name until Kendall and Hayden came to visit us in the hospital and they started to call the new baby Lincoln and I finally agreed and actually like the name more and more.


Lincoln is so small when compared to the rest of our kids. Our newborn hats must have all been stretched out by his older brothers because he still seems like he is swimming in everything he wears. He is also our only baby born with hair, in fact he has a lot more hair then Trevor who just celebrated his first birthday a few weeks ago.


I have been lucky enough to spend the last week at home with Krista and the baby (babies) but am going to give work a try tomorrow morning so the test will really begin for Krista and I will miss my morning nap. I realized that Krista has not posted anything for quite a while and I do not anticapate a lot of free time over the next little while so I should post a couple pictures of our new addition before returning to the never-ending work rut. Hope you are all doing well and enjoying life, I know I am one lucky man to have this amazing family. I dont know how to add lots of fun pictures to this blog so I have added more pictures on facebook.


Now to try to get this baby to go to sleep so I can take a nap…

5 comments:

Carrie Fowler said...

Congratulations ! He is a cutie !

Keri said...

He is so precious. And look at all that hair!!! Wow! Let me know if you need me to pick up the kids from school!

The Hegsted Family said...

What a sweet beautiful baby! Congratulations to your whole family! Thanks for posting the great pictures. We miss you guys so much! Kendall's hair is getting so long and she's lost a front tooth. Krista looks so beautiful! You guys have such a beautiful family. How exciting to welcome that last little guy here!

Sarah J. said...

Wow! I was wondering when were going to hear about the newest little one. Congratulations! He is beautiful (or handsome!). All my best wishes to all of you. Much love!

Matt and Carla said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I just checked out Heidi's blog to see if she had posted any pics of baby Jett and saw your link...that pregnancy went super fast (for us at least) it's funny how that works if you're not the one being pregnant huh? Can't believe your little guy is already here, he is so stinkin' cute, seriously CUTE- you've got some adorable pictures that you posted, so happy for your family!!! And then your other baby just turned a year old- too sweet, you are a wonderful woman krista...best wishes!