And I was wrong....Tadj, Hayden, and Kendall, were also wrong. We wrote down our guesses last night-will we be having a new baby boy or a baby girl? We all guessed girl but without a doubt, as seen in picture #2 below, we are having another little boy join our family. Kendall handled the news surprisingly well since she REALLY wanted a baby sister. Tadj and I are excited for another boy but I am dreading picking out the name!




6 comments:
Yeah! Congrats! Don't pack those baby boy clothes for long. I think it'll be wonderful having two little boys close in age. Besides, there can only be one princess amongst all the princes', right?! How exciting.
Yay for another boy!!! And what a good sport Kendall. Yeah, good luck with a name - it's so hard to pick one!
I was just about to call you and find out! Very exciting, I guess Marlie cant borrow your boy clothes. I hope you are feeling good. Take it easy!
That is so exciting! How fun, now you dont have to worry about packing up anything from Trevor. Hope you are feeling great and all is going good for you guys! Make Tadj do all the work! He deserves it! Love ya guys!
Congrats for a baby boy!!!!! Exciting!
Yea! Congrats, Krista! Little boys are soooo sweet and wonderful! We're so happy for you!
Post a Comment