On April Fool's Day Tadj sent out an e-mail. Some people read this:
"Krista is pregnant with #4!"
and responded with this:
"number 7 [grandkid] on the way, congratulations"
"Congrats....wow..you guys work fast!"
Others read this:
"Krista is pregnant with #4!
....
Happy April Fools Day"
and responded like this:
"April fools!"
"Me too! Twins!"
Some read this:
"Krista is pregnant with #4!
....
Happy April Fools Day
....
Just Kidding
....
About the April Fools part"
and the responses were:
"Ha Ha...I thought Krista was the smart one in the family" (thanks sis)
"Is this for real?"
"Ok ok so I am sooo very confused...I still think this is an April fools joke...but now i dont know. Wow if it is true..congrats!!!! You are in for some real fun now."
"This is so exciting, Krista."
"Krista is pregnant with #4!"
and responded with this:
"number 7 [grandkid] on the way, congratulations"
"Congrats....wow..you guys work fast!"
Others read this:
"Krista is pregnant with #4!
....
Happy April Fools Day"
and responded like this:
"April fools!"
"Me too! Twins!"
Some read this:
"Krista is pregnant with #4!
....
Happy April Fools Day
....
Just Kidding
....
About the April Fools part"
and the responses were:
"Ha Ha...I thought Krista was the smart one in the family" (thanks sis)
"Is this for real?"
"Ok ok so I am sooo very confused...I still think this is an April fools joke...but now i dont know. Wow if it is true..congrats!!!! You are in for some real fun now."
"This is so exciting, Krista."
We didn't leave our parents and siblings in too much suspense and sent out the following picture the next day.


Yes, it is real. Yes, I used to be the smart one. Yes, we are excited about this big surprise. Yes, we know it is going to be a lot of work.
Baby is expected to arrive October 16 but that date may change based on the last ultra sound. Fortunate for my dad who said:
"Sorry Krista, you cannot have a baby on October 16, that is the opening day of hunting season." Oh to be in a family of hunters.
"Sorry Krista, you cannot have a baby on October 16, that is the opening day of hunting season." Oh to be in a family of hunters.
9 comments:
Wow. Congratulations !!!
That's a good one for April 1st. Well-timed Krista! And congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
Love you guys! Enjoy all those cute little blessing you have!
Oh my gosh, I didn't know what to believe! I had to reread your post a couple times! That's very exciting news... hope you're feeling well and adjusting to all the new changes. Looks like "someone" had a different idea than you did! ;)
HA HA! We were going to do the same April Fools thing. Congrats!!! Funny that you were prego when we were talking about it at mexican!!!!!!!!!!! So, sounds like we will be just a couple weeks apart! Thats exciting for you guys! Congrats again! We need to talk and share 'pregnancy' stories!!!
congrats guys! how much fun! trevor and this new little one will be the best of friends. :) when I first started reading the entry I thought it really was an april fool's until I saw the pic you posted. gram had told us about it over the weekend and then when i read your blog I thought "oh no gram thinks they're pregnant and they're not!" I then I realized it was real...lol. Awesome! Good luck!!
No way! I've been wondering who would be pregnant at the same time as me (seems like there's always at least a couple). I have to admit, though, with Trevor still so little, you were not on the list of possibles. I'm so excited for you. What an adventure!
I had to read this through 3 times to finally realize IT IS FOR REAL! We are very excited for your growing family. Jenn wishes you lived closer so she could babysit. Hope you are feeling well :] Shelly Shear
Krista! Put me on the distribution list! Congratulations to you all..
Post a Comment