Monday, February 15, 2010
Four Months Old
Trevor is the center of our world at the moment and such a delight! At his four month appointment he was in the 25th percentile for height and in the 50th percentile for weight. I'm not used to having a small baby (well, small compared to my other two!) He can roll over from his front to back, is really ticklish, and loves to smile and laugh. Except for when I am taking his picture. His latest trick is to push himself off of his diaper just as I get it under him and then laugh and laugh. I can only imagine the fun it will be to change his clothes as a two year old since he can hardly stand for me to touch his under arms. He loves peek-a-boo, patty cake, and his teething toy, Sophie the Giraffe. We just noticed that he already has a tooth coming in on the bottom. He is now sleeping through the night or just waking up once. A couple of weeks ago he was waking up 5 times a night! We hope the good sleep continues.
He loves his brother and sister. Although I think he is a bit fearful of Kendall at times. She gets right in his face to talk to him so Trevor opens his mouth really big like he wants to eat her. It must be a defense mechanism. Hayden loves having someone in the family that looks almost identical to him. And we all just love Trevor so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good...you updated your blog! He is sooooo cute!! I ran into Christine (not sure of her last name) from your ward and she was talking about Trevor being the cutest baby she has seen! He is adorable.
Trevor is so cute. I enjoyed Kendall's tooth experience. All the kids are really great.
Love you. gg
he is so cute, I love black and white!!!
Post a Comment