Monday, October 10, 2011

Lincoln turns ONE!

Happy, Happy 1st Birthday to our sweet Lincoln!



I can't believe it has already been a year and am thankful to celebrate this day! Lincoln doesn't walk yet but has a lot of words: mama, dada, baba, uh-oh, yeah, dog-dog, and he shakes his head "no" very well. He is a climber and loves to show me how big he is when he climbs up the slide. He also loves the stairs and he scares me when he flies down them on his belly. It is a rare opportunity when he has access to the stairs which may be why he is in such a hurry to get down. He loves the ride on cars and we had to buy another one so the boys wouldn't fight over the one. Turns out they still fight over the same car.

To celebrate Lincoln's birthday I wanted to make cake pops.



So his personal birthday cake is an enormous cake pop.










This day we learned that Lincoln does not have an "off button" when it comes to birthday cake.  We had to stop him from eating the cake and I was certain he was going to be sick.  He does look slightly full (and happy!)  We love our Lincoln!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Keri said...

how did you make that huge cake pop? it's so fun! and I love his "1" shirt.

Heidi said...

I LOVE the big cake pop!!!!! Great idea!!! He is so cute!