Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Party

To celebrate Trevor and Lincoln's birthdays with Tadj's family we planned a party at the Pumpkin Patch.   Kendall was the only one of my kids who wanted a pony ride this year.



 
The pigs were smelling a bit more ripe than usual.
Cousin Titan is visiting Lincoln for a stroller ride.

 

Cousins!




Pulling the rope for the Pumpkin Trebuchet (like a Catapult).
 
The kids ran to get the broken pieces of the pumpkin to feed to the pigs








Lincoln was so mad about wearing boots.  He has the angriest face in most of his pictures.





Because Trevor loves cars I decided to make these cute car cupcakes.  I am so glad I took this picture the day I made them. 
By the next day (at the party), the wheels had fallen off and the frosting was dripping off the cupcakes.  I'm not sure what I did wrong but I doubt I will ever make these cupcakes again.

Opening Gifts with dad!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: