


In order to enjoy this fun outing, we had to leave Ollie home in his kennel for about 5 hours. When we got home that evening Tadj rushed inside to let Ollie out and I hear him yell to us in the driveway, "Don't come in the house yet." The darn puppy had escaped from his kennel did his business in our house and made a huge mess with papers and the stuffing out of some of the kids stuffed toys. Thank goodness for "spot shot" carpet cleaner, vinegar, and scented candles. Here is what we saw in the family room. 
Right in front of Ollie in the center of the room is....drum roll please...Hayden's homework all torn up! I can't believe I had to call his teacher on Monday morning and tell her that our dog ate his homework and to please send home a new packet. I wonder if she'd heard that one before?
I can tell you that my dear husband really needs to fix the lock on the kennel. I got home today to find that Ollie broke out again and ate the hands off of two of Kendall's barbie dolls. Oh the tears I had to endure over this tragedy! So far the puppy has cost us a Wii Nunchuk, a garden hose, two pairs of Kendall's shoes, numerous stuffed animals, a few pairs of socks, and the above mentioned homework and barbies. I suppose it could be worse (like the legs chewed off the furniture) so I will count my blessings.
6 comments:
Wow, I have tears running down my face from laughing so hard. What a great story. I feel sad for the poor Barbies though, they never had a chance!! I love the look on Ollies face, "Um, it wasn't me, I didn't do this" To funny! Awww the joys of having a puppy, and Nick keeps asking for one. This is one more reason for not getting one! thanks! love you guys!
Don't you just love dogs. They make up for it with how cute they are:) Looks like the game was fun we will have to try that some time.
oh man...FIX THE KENNEL!! We've never done the puppy thing...but we've had/have 2 dogs. Love the chewed up homework, and it was a real thing!! Great post and love the picture of Ollie sitting in the midst of his creation!
My neighbor has two well behaved golden labs and he swears by the book "THE FAMILY DOG" for training. I love the picture!
OH OLLIE.... haha... Have you figured out how he got out? CUTE PICTURES!
Okay that makes me not want to get a dog! That was really funny to read!! ha ha. I am still laughing...
Post a Comment