When we initially told the kids we are having a baby both Hayden and Kendall suspected it was a baby boy. Since then, whenever it was Hayden's turn to say family prayer he asked Heavenly Father to send us a baby boy (just for good measure, I suppose). Yesterday we all made the journey to the clinic for the ultrasound. The kids were so well behaved and quiet as we waited for the news. The S
onographer told us that if we see a turtle head poking out then it is a boy. If we see an "M" or 4 dots it is a girl.
When she scanned the area, Hayden shouts "I see a turtle!" Tadj and I didn't see anything so we thought Hayden was just being hopeful. Again, we see that area and sure enough there is definitely a turtle head. No doubt about it, thanks to this baby's lack of modesty, we know we are definitely having a baby boy! We are all very excited.
I don't have a picture of the turtle head but here is the profile.
8 comments:
Congrats!!! I am really excited for you guys.
Yeah!! That is so exciting. Boys are never shy about these things always showing off:)
Congrats on the pregnancy & very exciting news, a little guy in the oven!
Congrats!! That is true, it does seems that boys are not shy about their stuff! Hope you are feeling and doing well!!
Congratulations! My mom and I are still laughing at your "turtle head!" That's funny!!!
Yeah! Im glad you got to find out. HOpe you are feeling good.
awwwww precious! YAY for baby boys!
wow, that is so exciting!!! I love the turtle head...haven't heard that one!! YEAH for boys!
Post a Comment